Features Found in the BioSmart® Classic Editions
The Classic designs includes all of your favorite features; the Delayed Start function, Automatic Restart, large Digital Display, Remote Control, and a fan baffling system for increased efficiency and even greater noise reduction. Additionally, the PC and PCP come with a HI/LO setting of 1500 or 750 watts.
The BioSmart® Classic Edition Far Infrared heater features insulating ceramic liners in our proprietary heating chamber for added noise suppression and heat retention, an ultra quiet powerful fan, and larger, more efficient 120 volt quartz infrared heating elements enhanced to a 30,000 hour lifespan. This combination produces efficient infrared energy that can heat up to a 1,000 sq. ft. and provides more heat than any other portable infrared heater on the market.
Standard features include:
- Electronic thermostat can be set anywhere from 37-86 °F for full comfort control
- Digital temperature display accurate to ±1°
- Remote control with full-functionality and large buttons
- Delay start feature can program the heater to come on automatically at any time up to 24 hrs
- Automatic restart in case of a power outage
- Calibration capability to synchronize with your main house thermostat
Additional features found on the PC and PCP versions:
- Dual Power settings & Fan speed 1500 watt (Hi) / 750 watt (Lo)
New Design & Serviceability Features
BioSmart®’s Classic Edition heater’s design incorporates serviceability features not found in other portable heaters. In the unlikely event that a component must be replaced, the BioSmart® heater is designed for complete component replacement in just a few minutes. Parts are always available through BioSmart Technologies.
Built to Last
Our heaters feature a high quality solid-state modular design, packed with many innovative features and built to provide many years of dependable service.
COMPARE all our BioSmart® portable models.