Re-manufactured BioSmart Heaters
BIOSMART TECHNOLOGIES (BioSmart) warrants this re-manufactured product, to the original purchaser or gift recipient, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service per the following terms and conditions.
- PC Board – 90 Days
- Quartz tubes – 1 yr.
- Fan Motor – 1 yr.
- High Limit Switch – 1 yr.
- Fan Switch – 1 yr.
BioSmart further warrants the infrared heating elements and fan motors, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for a period of One (1) year from the date of purchase. During this period BioSmart shall supply at no cost, excluding shipping, to the original purchaser, replacement elements or fans as required to maintain product in good working order.
Service labor: During the one (1) warranty period BioSmart shall provide free in-house repair service. At customer’s discretion, customer may return any unit requiring repair to the BioSmart service center. BioSmart will perform all necessary repairs and return the unit to the customer. Shipping cost to and from the service center will be covered at customer’s expense. Any repair items not covered under the above warranty shall be billed to the customer.
BioSmart will not be liable for any field service or labor costs or expenses related to the repair or replacement of any heater unit or part that is repaired in the field.
- All warranties implied by law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of the warranty set forth above. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the length of the implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- In no event shall BioSmart be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, loss of profit, or medical expenses caused by any defect, failure, misuse, or malfunction of the product. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The Company will not be responsible for the damages or losses, direct or indirect, caused by misuse, abuse, accident, negligence, conditions of transportation or storage, or failure to follow instructions or install its products correctly.
- The Company will not be responsible for any statements that are made or published by its dealers or representatives, written or oral, that are inconsistent with this written warranty, or which are misleading or inconsistent with the facts as published in the literature or specifications by the Company.
You will be required to provide proof of purchase to BioSmart before receiving warranty parts or service. This warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
Warranty Claim Procedure
To obtain warranty service, you must:
- Contact the Dealer or installer you purchased your equipment from. Provide proof of purchase, if requested, and serial no. on the heating unit, or
- You can call BioSmart directly for parts replacement per the warranty terms.