- BioSmart® Far Infrared Heaters are the most advanced & efficient infrared heaters available.
- Our Far Infrared Heaters don’t use up oxygen or dry out the air like regular heaters.
- Our Far Infrared Heaters will operate for around $1.20 a day while heating up to 1,000 square feet.
By applying zoned heating principles, your portable infrared heater will save you up to 50% on your current energy bill. Zoned heating is a process by which you turn down your central furnace and use a more efficient heat source like a portable infrared heater to keep only the rooms which you are occupying at a comfortable temperature. You will no longer waste hundreds of dollars heating the unused areas of your home that you would normally heat with your energy-hungry central furnace. Find out more about how the Biosmart®portable heater can save you energy!
With a BioSmart® Far Infrared Heater, you can enjoy the benefits of safe, comfortable, therapeutic far infrared heat. In well insulated rooms where the external temperature is at or above 32° F, a single BioSmart®far infrared heater will heat up to 1,000 square feet (normal ceiling height – total room volume no more than 9,000 cubic feet) for only $1.20 per day (based on an 8-hour run time, using the national average of 10 cents per kWh). Find out more about how the Biosmart® portable heater can save you and your family money month after month, year after year!
All of our BioSmart® far infrared heaters have an exceptional safety record and come equipped with auto shut-off protection and cabinets that stay cool to the touch so will not harm your children or pets.
Our Buyer’s Guide is designed to assist you with any questions you may have about our product line. Learn more about what makes BioSmart® Far Infrared Heaters the most advanced & efficient infrared heaters in the world.
See COMPARISON CHART of all BioSmart® Portable Models.
CALL 1-866-446-0500 to learn more or to place your order for a BioSmart® Far Infrared Heater. Don’t forget to ask about our special offers including multiple unit discounts!
To give you an idea of why our far infrared heaters average $50-$75 more than the “bargain basement” variety of infrared heater, let us give you an idea of what you don’t get with a bargain basement infrared heater.
Our Standard Model Features:
- Full-function, easy to understand LED control panel with heavy duty electronic relays.
- Remote Control
- Delayed Start feature – This feature allows you to go to work and have the heater automatically turn on just prior to arriving home, thereby saving you from heating up your room unnecessarily while gone or from coming home to a cold house
- Copper-lined panels inside the heat exchanger that regulate and optimize the infrared wave pattern for maximum absorption in the room
- The largest, most efficient, longest-life infrared tubes on the market
- Minimal noise levels – We pioneered the laminar flow fan technology to replace the various axial fan systems in previous heaters versions of infrared heaters which were noisier
- BioSmart infrared heaters have a more accurate thermostat than the previous mechanical thermostats that are used on cheaper heaters. All BioSmart infrared heaters use an elaborate electronic thermostat that is good to one degree up or down compared to the 6 – 8 degree spread that is the normal operating range of mechanical thermostats and cheaper electronic thermostats.
- BioSmart heaters also have a full digital temperature display so you know exactly what temperature you are setting the heater at and the range is from 37-86 °F for a wide variety of applications. Most IR heaters on the market only have a range of 60-80 °F and some have no visible read-out so you have no idea what temperature the heater is set at.
- Serviceability – One of the most important features of a BioSmart infrared heater is its serviceability and availability of parts. The BioSmart is not a throw-away heater. It is designed to be maintained and cared for in the years to come so when something does need to be replaced you know that the parts will be on your doorstep very quickly and the time to replace the part, no matter which part, is usually less than 10 minutes simply with the use of a screwdriver
- Customer support lines – Customers support is readily available to help you diagnose any problem or answer any question that you may have about your heater
- We were the first to actually put some styling into our heaters and move away from the out-dated and unattractive “box furnace” look. Why can’t you have styling, compact design and good looks all in the same heater? We think you can.
Our Breathe Easy Edition far infrared heaters have an additional 4-stage (and an optional 5th-stage) air purification system for an unbeatable heater/air purifier combo.